What is employee engagement?
Employee engagement is a business management concept. An "engaged employee" is one who is fully involved in, and enthusiastic about their work, and thus, will act in a way that furthers your organization's interests.
What’s in it for me to engage my talent?
- Engaged employees perform better and are more motivated.
- Studies have proven a significant link between employee engagement and company profitability.
- Engaged employees will stay with the company, advocate for the company and its products and services, and contribute significantly to bottom line business success.
- Engaged employees are proud of the organization, which creates a sense of loyalty in competitive environment.
- Engaged employees create a high-energy working environment.